About the Directorate
The Department of Human Resources was established by Emiri Decree No. (22) of 2010, which provided for the merger of each of the Administrative Control Department established since 1981 and the Human Resources Development Department established since 2003. It aims at developing Human Resources in Sharjah in line with the objectives of administrative and technical development in the government sector on the global level, and raising productivity to improve the level of job performance through:
- Holding several training programs for human resources working in government departments, authorities and institutions.
- Qualifying job seekers in areas that meet the needs of the labour market.
- Continuously trying to provide job opportunities for citizens according to their qualifications and abilities.
- Directing the career path of human cadres.
- Implementing human resources systems applicable in the Emirate and continuously studying their development to keep pace with global development.