Strategy of the Directorate
Human wealth for government leadership
Achieving government leadership with a sustainable human capital to organise and guarantee human capital rights through the application of Human Resources Law and its implementing regulation, and the continuous development of Sharjah government employees and job seekers through comprehensive development plans.
- Career belonging: Loyalty and devotion to work.
- Team spirit: Cooperation between the employees to strengthen and build relationships to provide a conducive working environment.
- Strengthening partnerships: Effective communication and positive collaboration with stakeholders across all government and private sectors
- Creativity and innovation: Creative thinking with the aim of continuous improvement and development in the work environment.
- Professionalism: knowhow, accuracy and workmanship.
- Empowerment: Providing a positive environment to motivate human resources staff to give unconditionally in the best interest of the work.
- Deepening knowledge: keeping, exchanging and transferring knowledge through the use of staff’s thinking and reducing wastage.
- Continuous development of the human resources system to achieve sustainability and look ahead.
- Organising rights and defining duties according to the Human Resources Law and its Implementing Regulation and keeping pace with the requirements for achieving job satisfaction.
- Excellence in providing best service practices according to the best standards of quality and excellence.